Introducing a New Line of Cash Management Smart Safes
American Security Products Co. (AMSEC) offers a new line
of cash management smart safes for cash-intensive
Offers a wide range of capabilities from MEI bill
validators increasing cash processing speeds, a thorough
reporting system to make accurate and verified shift
reports, a comprehensive access control system and remote
capabilities to transmit data to the financial institution
or armored car carrier for provisional credit.
Employees can spend less time counting money and more time with your customers.
New CashWizard Safe Features
- Safe, 22.5” H x 16” W x 21” D, Outside – Smallest All-in-One Footprint in the Industry!
- Equipped with the UL Listed AMSEC SafeWizard Access Control System. Can be connected to Ethernet network for interface to back office PC or remote locations. See detailed specifications enclosed.
- Dual MEI Cashflow SCL-1200 note validators are standard. Can also be equipped with optional MEI Cashflow SCXL-2200 note validators.
- Integrated 80mm thermal printer provides system activity reports.
- Manual deposit drawer equipped with SafeWizard access control lock. Authorized users can access deposit drawer, input currency and make an audited deposit. Anti-fish deposit drawer capacity: 7” L x 2 ½” W x 3 ¾” H.
- Inside deposit and storage area capacity: 6 ¾” H x 15 ½” W x 18 ½” D
- 3/8” thick steel pry resistant outer door equipped with a unique 3/8” thick steel 3-Point Anti-Spread Dead-Latch locking system, three dead bars and a bolt detent system to auto lock the safe when the door is closed.
- Provided with four 1/2” dia. anchor holes and mounting hardware.
- Approx. weight: 385 lbs.
New Bill Validating Features
When employees aren’t verifying cash, researching discrepancies or preparing deposits, they have more time to focus on the most important part of your business …your customers!
- MEI Cashflow SC series single note validator with 1,200 note capacity with lockable cassette.
- Optional MEI Cashflow SCXL-2200 note validator available (Fits into existing safe dimensions).
- Integrated thermal receipt printer provides
system activity summary:
- Employee deposit receipt with detailed breakdown by denomination.
- Employee end-of-shift report (deposits by user) provides a complete activity report by user.
- Supervisor’s end-of-shift report (shift report) provides a complete activity report by all users.
- Manager’s end-of-day report (all records report) shows all user activity.
- Manager’s end-of-day report (summary report) shows total cash on hand itemized by user since the last time the clear notes function was run.
- Courier’s deposit report (courier receipt)
shows total cash in cassette by denomination
since the last time the clear notes function
- Deposit drawer tracking system is integrated into the bill validator reporting system allowing other miscellaneous currency to be added to the shift or daily report totals.
SafeWizard® Access Control System Features
A powerful processor based on the ColdFire® 32 bit microprocessor.
Flash Memory for quick and cost effective upgrades.
Controls both security door and deposit drawer with up to 26,000 audit records and 40 users.
Time Delay any door with a 1-99 minute delay and 1-99 minute open period with cancel feature. Time Lock any door, 1-6 windows per day.
PIN code and/or Dallas Key access control, optional Finger Print Reader or Card Swipe devices are available.
Wrong Try Count Penalty Lockout.
Auto-Purge Idle Users option, selectable by Individual User.
Forced PIN Changes
Forced PIN Changes to decrease risk of compromised PINs.
Courier Time Delay
Armored Car courier Time Delay and Lock Bypass.
Duress/Hold-up Alarm with Silent Signal. Burglary Alarm output triggering from selectable events.
Holiday Schedule with up to 16 programmable events per year. Automatic Daylight Savings Adjustment, selectable and configurable.
Dual Control Mode on any individual door, selectable by user.
Built-in key maker, complete with management tool set, audit trail sorting by several criteria.
Deposit Tracking system to provide the highest level of cash management security.
Communications Possibilities are unrivaled. Incorporating Multiple Serial Devices, optional Ethernet Networking Port. Audits and administration can be managed through the Serial Port of Personal Computer or remotely via a Network connection.
Audit utility allows PC based audit storage management, data filter and sorting capabilities and excellent exception reporting to focus on key security issues.
Ultra-high contrast 8 line by 21 character graphics display.
Rechargeable Battery Backup.
Built-in System Diagnostics.
Alarm Interfaces in the Power Supply Module interfaces the system to any conventional Alarm System, with simple connections for Alarm Output, Duress Output, CCTV Activation and an Input for Alarm System control of the SafeWizard system.
Parallel Printer Interface
Parallel Printer Interface communicates with your printer for printing audits and other reports.
English, Spanish, French and German language options.
New WizAdmin Remote Communication Features
With the Ethernet Networking Port (NMPS) and the WizAdmin remote safe access software, audits and administration can be accessed remotely via a network connection.
USB Security Key
Remote operators are assigned a USB security key and predetermined user authority level (UAL) facilitating administration at any desired level.
Enroll unlimited safes in any time zone and maintain a full configuration record.
Provide date, time, event and user filtering capability.
Administer individual user profile list as well as modify, add or delete functions.
Administer all access control perimeters.
Provides e-mail notifications of selected safe activity.
Bill Reader Activity:
Provides a complete activity report by date, time, reader, user and denomination with filtering features. Also tracks notes in cassette, % full and total cash on hand.
Group multiple safes to a region or city and allows group administration changes to be applied as a single action.
Print Summary Report:
Provides a list of enrolled safes and basic information.
Print Safe Detail
Provides detailed safe configuration report with time delay, time lock, holiday schedules, etc.
Allows a remote system reset.
Other Remote Administration Functions:
Set safe clock, time delay settings, duress, pin reject mode, repeating holidays and much more!
CashWizard Safe Product Literature and Other
Download a PDF file of the Spec Sheet for the CashWizard.
Download a PDF file of the AMSEC Full-Line Catalog.
Download a PDF file of the CashWizard 2-Door Technical Drawing, Doors Closed.
Read More about AMSEC! Download a PDF file of AMSEC's Corporate Brochure.
Or, Visit AMSEC on the Web at: www.amsecusa.com.
For More Information about AMSEC CashWizard Safes, Contact Your AMSEC Sales Representative:
Click the Map to the right to view AMSEC's National Accounts Contact List
American Security Products (AMSEC) is the world's
best-known provider of security safes and security
solutions. We protect the assets of our clients
the world by providing a broad array of security safes and consulting services with the highest degree of quality, integrity and responsiveness.